Frequently Asked Questions
CAN I BRING IN MY OWN SKATES?
- Yes, you can! During a regular Skate Session, if you bring your own skates in, it's only $6. If you need to rent skates from us, it will be $10.
CAN I DROP MY KIDS OFF AT THE SKATING RINK?
- Yes, you can! We do not have any rules against it, if you feel comfortable with this, you are more than welcome! We do have a rule that if you are under 18 and you leave the building, you cannot re-enter. This encourages kids to stay in the rink until pick-up. This rule typically gives parents a "peace of mind" when dropping their kids off, knowing they will be inside the rink until they pick them up!
CAN I BRING IN FOOD OR DRINKS?
- Unfortunately, we do not allow outside food or drinks. There are exceptions to this rule, however. If you have booked the Private Section Party Package with us, you are able to bring in your own food and drinks. If you rent out the skating rink for The RollerWorld Special or for The Private Party Package, you will also be allowed to bring in your own food and drinks.
DO WE HAVE A GROUP RATE?
- The only group rate we have is called a "Walk-In Party" and it will be $5 for 20 skaters - for a total of $100. You must pay for all 20 skaters at the same time in order to get the discount. Please call ahead and let us know if you are planning on having a "walk-in party"
DO YOU CHARGE NON-SKATERS?
-If you are under 18 and wanting to come in and "just watch" you are still required to pay $10. If you are over 18 and coming in to just watch your children or family, there is no fee.
CAN I GO OUT ON THE RINK WITHOUT SKATES?
- If you are a parent assisting your child, you can walk alongside them while they skate. However, if you are not with a child, you will be asked to step off the rink floor. Children are not allowed to enter the skating rink floor without skates on.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE DO I NEED TO RESERVE MY PARTY?
- We are booking parties very quickly here at RollerWorld NorthEast! If we CAN squeeze one in, we will! However, we do recommend booking your party AT LEAST 2-3 months in advance. Give us a call at 817-485-8222 to book yours today!
CAN I HAVE A FUNDRAISER AT ROLLERWORLD NORTHEAST?
- Yes you can! We hold fundraisers for schools and non-profit organizations. You can schedule your fundraiser by giving us a call at 817-485-8222. These are 2 hour events while we're not open to the public. The first 60 skaters go to RollerWorld NorthEast for the two hour rental. Every skater after the 60, we will split in half with you. ** If you have less than 60 skaters, you will be responsible for paying the remaining balance of 60 skaters.